Sunday 6 November 2011

Sunday Sign UP

Hi Everyone:
Finally our own blog site!
We are excited to share things we are learning, places we are serving and some good old fashioned wisdom picked up along the way.
Most of all we want to share our thoughts about how the Gospel blesses our lives and Family. Each one of you is so special to us.

A message from MOM .....Finding HOPE - Where to Look for God's Help. In his newest book S. Michael Wilcox teaches us that Hope is not found in the Bible dictionary. We have to "create it". I loved that thought and the reminder that I need to create it DAILY.

A message from DAD....... Be MORE (like Seymour) - Everyone was talking about war veterans in church today. I had to bear my testimony of my Book of Mormon Veteran father. At our last visit Sharon suggested that I read to him from where he has been struggling to read in 1st Nephi. After I had read 15-20 verses I looked up and found Great Grandpa Shem on the edge of his chair leaning forward with a light in his eye and a child-like glee at every word. It was like he was hearing and feasting for the first time. 102 and still loving the Book. I will always treasure that moment.

1 comment:

  1. So so glad that you guys are doing this! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete